5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1You’ll want to reach the starting line at least 30 minutes before the start of the race. Give yourself time to drop off your backpack and warm up before things get underway.
- 2Altitude maps for this marathon show a number of hills, but some runners say the course ends up feeling quite flat.
- 3The 26km mark is the place to stock up if you need a boost for the final 15km. Help yourself to water and Powerade, fruit, and other refreshments. There’s even a physical therapist if you feel a cramp coming on.
- 4More water and Powerade are available at the 5, 10, 15, 20 and 22.5km points. There are also opportunities to rehydrate as you pass 30, 32.5, 35, 38 and 40km, but you’ll find only water at these stations.
- 5Before heading to your hotel, you may want to visit the massage center, where more than 100 therapists are waiting to ease tense muscles. It’s located right next to wardrobe.
1Not here yet!
Sorry for the inconvenience.